PADI Open Water Course
From USD $499.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to swim 200 yards/meters continuously
- Able to float for 10 minutes
- Minimum age 10 Years
- Complete the Medical Questionnaire and obtain a physician's approval if answering "YES" to any question on the form
Day 2 (10:45am to 3pm) - Two Open Water Dives where you will demonstrate the skills that you learned in confined water
Day 3 (10:45am to 3pm) - Your final two Open Water Dives to complete your certification!
The course includes the academic portion of your course online with PADI eLearning ($169.00 value) - You will be emailed a link to begin your course online. All eLearning must be completed before the first day of your PADI Open Water Course and should take you approximatly 12-15 hours. Please bring completion certificate along with you on the first day of your course.
Generally this three day course is ample time to complete the course but if you require additional training to fulfill the requirements for certification we can offer additional sessions at a rate of $100 for confined water training and $120 for Two Open Water Dives. Because we want you to be safe and confident divers after finishing your course you will only be issued a certification if you complete all skills required by PADI to become an Open Water Diver.