Turtle Canyons Snorkel Excursion
From USD $65.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Enjoy a trip along the Waikiki Coast to Turtle Canyons snorkeling site. This spot is known for the large numbers of sea turtles that float above the reef while the reef fish swim around them and clean their shells. When the turtles come up to breath they can even be seen by spectators relaxing on the boat! After you have gotten your fill of snorkeling climb back onboard and relax in the sun with complimentary snack and beverages. Kick back and watch out for spinner dolphins and humpback whales (whales sighted in winter months December to April) while you cruise back to the harbor. Driving Directions will be included in your confirmation email to the boat at Kewalo Basin, 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Slip B1, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Marine life (we spot Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles on most of our trips and there is always a chance for dolphins, flying fish and more!)
- Snorkeling at Waikiki's Famous turtle hangout - "Turtle Canyons"
- Enjoy cruising along the Waikiki Coast
- Great Opportunity for photographers
- Perfect for the whole family
Check-in LocationPlease check in at our boat "The Beach". We are located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor -1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 Slip B1 - Click here for PDF map of boat location in harbor
- 3:00pm Check-In, 3:00-3:30 Departure, 5:00-5:30 Return
- 3:00pm Check in at our boat "The Beach"
- 3:15pm Passenger Safety Briefing
- 3:30pm Departure from Boat harbor
- 3:45pm-5:00pm Snorkeling and Diving at Turtle Canyons
- 5:30pm Tour Ends back at the Harbor
About the Boat
- 43ft Custom Built Passenger Vessel
- 30 Passenger Maximum Capacity
- Shaded and Sunny Areas
- Toilet On Board
- Seating for 6 on Upper Deck (Shaded)
- Seating for 24 on Main Deck (Half Sun / Half Shade)
- Standing / Floor Seating for 8 on Bow (Full Sun)
- Cold Drinks (Juices and Ginger Ale)
- Light Snacks
- Snorkeling Equipment and in-water snorkel and diving guides
What to Bring
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Wear Swimming Attire
- Bottled Water
- Crew Gratuity (not required)
- Weather Cancellation - In the event of unsafe weather or heavy rain we will cancel the tour. We will notify guests via email and text message (if a text message capable phone number has been provided) as soon as the cancellation is made. If you have purchased your ticket directly through Living Ocean you will have the option of rescheduling (based on availability) or a full refund. If your ticket was purchased through a 3rd party you will have the option of rescheduling (based on availability). As we do not control the refunds of 3rd parties or daily deal sites please refer to the refund policy of the business you purchased your ticket through in the event of a cancellation.
- Sea Sickness - Generally the ocean is calm near Waikiki, but if you are prone to sea sickness or are not accustomed to being aboard ocean going boats we suggest you consult your doctor or pharmacist about taking preventative measures prior to your trip.
- Departure Time / Late Arrivals - Out of respect to our guests we attempt to leave on time for every trip. If you are running late and do not arrive at the boat prior to the start of the passenger safety briefing your ticket will be forfeited. Refunds cannot be processed for no-shows / late arrivals so please plan ahead and arrive on time.
- Parking - Parking is available at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor for $1 per hour. Pay machines accept cash and credit card. Please refer to the Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Map for parking areas and our boat's location.